Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i'm searching

oww...shit la today..it was a very2 bad day la in my life...last night...i bought some gud thing la..i think to sell it...then i'll get 200% untung laa...but...its gone...shit laa..i lose my own money..my untung..all gone laa..

nevermind la kut...maybe it just another series of "dugaan"...adat la in bisnes...when u make money...alot of money...u happy2...then your friend tumpang sekaki la..but once u lose all of that money..they(frens) gone laa...it ok laa kn??the "rugi" u tanggung la sendiri...we rules the world of friendship like that..since we were kid..

i woke up in evening..6pm today...really shit laa..i cant pick up my album...so..esok je la i pick it up...watceganedu dude??

now..i'm thinking of my hometown..its really hard to find a comfort space in KL...really hard...i miss my hometown laa...my pulau...my kilat..my old life...my bed...my pillow...

i cant live here anymore..really cant laa..i fikir2...how to make money here...make money without a big modal...thats why i try a internet bussiness...play with luck...i almost win 200% untung maaa..but..the shit is come...totally faktap i told u...

its ok la..maybe i can try again next time...i'm keep thinking...how to create money...i want to set up my new base here...my new step to glory2 ages...

i just wanabe what i wanabe...i dont wana be u..dont wana be a hiphipokrit...i just wanabe me...i dont care how much u earn money..i never care what u said..i dont ever care about your golden money...i'm only care about u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...