Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Aftermath.......Kuala Terengganu


I dont mean to start off the wrong impressions..some might feels uncomfortable bout the title i've choosen...not coz it's too melodramatic or misleading, but coz that i'm so incredibly modest bout my trip and adventures...Yet having to captures Kuala Terengganu from my lenses, i think i admirably captures the spirit, dedications of my frens, and sheer intensity of the people of Terengganu....even here, i must be careful in praising too much...but its rather entertaining that many dedicated people fighting for their rights and others working together in this most magnificient spot on the surface of Malaysia...but, sadly..of power and so-called modernisation, the riots of poster begun to lure from the nest..and in what developement, deforestation and displacement haven't done, these people's more deliberate depredations have....then i began to think a few list of corrupted minded ganes...the list of sad litany of ignorance, greed and lack of better words, stupidity...but to some people, its a aphrodisiac or talismans to ward off devil...so the said...but for me, this journeys instilled us in an almost mystic reverences, soul-searching, life-meaning detachment for the vast wilderness in our life...the challenges of time, energy, minds and the most precious thing in our short-life, MONEY..hehehehehe....and to tell the truth,..it's really about a big picture..for every walks we took down the road reinforced our determination and eventually define our life's mission..I became increasingly aware of who I wasand why I was doing this back-country trips that i took with my frens...Life-lesson learns in outdoor solidified my belief that humans need these unspoiled places for our well being...and i just started felt sleepy..i guess i will continue this later...bye for now...thanks for everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...